Recent Posts

January Sales 2017


New Year, New Wardrobe.

It's that time of year again, our banks accounts are all looking slightly worse for wear following the splurge that comes with all of our favourite Christmas festivities; yet the shopaholics within us still just cannot resist a good bargain. You can't beat the buzz that comes with the realisation that the perfect piece you've been lusting after for weeks is finally justifiably within your reach. Whether that be the most beautiful party dress, or a statement pair of shoes to sass up your everyday look, it would simply be rude not to treat yourself. For me, with the added bonus of student discount, the January Sales prove me with the ideal opportunity to either save some money on a few investment pieces or to push myself out of my comfort zone and experiment with a selection of more affordable, trend based items. Not forgetting the bargains that can also be found in the beauty department, the New Year is the perfect time to restock your make-up collection with your tried and tested favourites, or even revamp your look and try something new.

Below you'll find some of my top sale picks from a few of my favourite retailers, featuring pieces that are on my own wish list and I hope to be joining my own collection very soon. There is also a huge list down below of lots of other fabulous sales and discount codes well worth taking advantage of this New Year. I will continue to keep this list updated as I'm sure I will be discovering even more sales worth checking out very soon as we dive deeper into January. I hope you can find some inspiration from this post, enjoy, and happy shopping!

ASOS

SALE - Up to 70% off       Student Discount - 10%

Starting with everyone's favourite online retailer, ASOS. There isn't a day that goes by where I'm not caught scrolling through the 'New In' feed on my ASOS app, keeping an eye out for any new pieces to potentially add to my wardrobe and trends to experiment with. With new additions every day, my wish list is unsurprisingly, pretty extensive, and it has been quite a task cutting it down and picking my favourite sale finds for this post.

Adidas Originals Metallic 
Print Superstar Trainers
Monki Metallic
Sweat Jumper
ASOS Boyfriend Coat
in Cocoon Fit
ASOS TALL RED CARPET
Satin Maxi Halter Dress
New Look Metallic
A Line Mini Skirt
ASOS Midi Skirt in
Satin with Splices
Cooper & Stallbrand
Raglan Mac Coat
Kat Maconie Sadie Blue
Velvet Heeled Sandals
Warehouse Cross Back
V Neck Dress
New Balance Trainer
Bronze Metallic
Native Youth
Pinstripe Jacket
ASOS Maxi Wrap
Skirt in Satin

Topshop

SALE - Up to 50% Off       Student Discount - 10%

At the moment, Topshop is my go to if I'm looking for party wear or even just some smarter pieces to make an every day look seem more put together. I find that 'smart-casual' is a very tricky look for me to master as it is so easy to get the balance wrong, I'm sure we've all experienced that moment of panic when you walk into a room and realise you've got the dress code completely wrong. So here are a few of my favourite pieces that should be super simple to style up or down as well as a little bit of added sparkle, perfect for any upcoming parties or events. 

Zara

WINTER SALE

One of my all time favourite high street stores, but this season in particular, Zara has been killing it. If you ever want to recreate a look you've spotted on the runway with a tighter budget, you need look no further. Zara are the best at producing designer inspired pieces and are influenced by some of my favourite brands such as Gucci, Celine and Dior. Since Zara almost NEVER have a sale, I have been super excited about this as I never fail to find pieces I love both in store and online. So here are just a few of the bargains I've found.

Sleeveless Jumpsuit

Turtle Neck Sweater

Mesh - Style Printed Dress

Metallic Leather Jacket

Short Faux Fur Jacket

Pocket Cardigan
Long Loose Fit Blazer

Poplin Shirt

Long Belted Jumpsuit

Zipped Jumpsuit

Culottes

Leather Ankle
Boots

River Island

SALE - Up to 70% Off

River Island is a bit of a hit and miss for me if I'm honest, I'll either go in to browse and love absolutely everything, or find nothing at all. However, I do love the fit on their denim jeans and they always have a good outfit for a night out. Despite my unconvinced, I have managed to find a few gems in their January sales for you to check out.

Missguided

SALE - Up to 75% Off       Student Discount - 20%

Missguided have probably got the biggest sale on at the moment, making their already affordable pieces a complete steal! Personally I shop on Misguided when I want to experiment with trends or try outfits that are slightly out of my comfort zone, without spending a fortune. I also love their shoes and accessories for styling up any outfit. In the past I have found some of my favourite Missguided items through reading blogs and Instagram so I hope this selection of pieces inspires you to check out their sale. 

Satin Pleat Waistband Full Midi Skirt White
Animal Print Scuba A Line Skirt Multi

Silky Collar Longline Blazer Pink

Burgundy Silky Cowl Straight Leg Jumpsuit
Petite Grey Shawl Collar Faux Wool Maxi Coat
Metallic Cross Neck Bodycon Dress Gold

Urban Outfitters

SALE - Up to 50% Off       Student Discount - 10%

I am a reasonably new customer to Urban Outfitters as the nearest store to my hometown is over two hours away. However, since moving to Manchester, I have found myself browsing in store quite often and I always seem to find something I love. Although the homeware section is my personal favourite, they stock some really lovely fashion brands and some really unique gifts.

And if that wasn't enough, here's some even more amazing sales....

ALL SAINTS                                          sale + additional 20% off using code: MERRY
BODY SHOP                                          sale up to 50% off
BOOHOO                                               sale up to 70% off, student discount 10%
DEBENHAMS                                       sale up to 50% off
DOROTHY PERKINS                           sale up to 60% off, student discount 10%
DUNE                                                     sale up to 70% off, student discount 10%
FOOTASYLUM                                     sale up to 50% off, student discount 10%
FRENCH CONNECTION                     sale up to 60% off, student discount 15%
HOUSE OF FRASER                            sale up to 50% off, student discount 10%
IN THE STYLE                                     sale up to 50% off, 20% off using code: 2017, student discount 20%
H&M                                                      sale up to 80% off
JAEGER                                                 sale up to 50% off
JIGSAW                                                 sale up to 50% off
JOHN LEWIS                                        clearance sale
LAVISH ALICE                                    sale up to 50% off, student discount 20%
LAZY OAF                                            sale, student discount 10%
LITTLEWOODS                                   sale up to 50% off
MANGO                                                sale up to 50% off
MARKS & SPENCER                          sale up to 50% off
MISS SELFRIDGE                               sale up to 70% off, student discount 10%
NEW LOOK                                          sale up to 70% off, student discount 10%
NEXT                                                    sale half price or less
NOBODY'S CHILD                              sale up to 50% off, student discount 15%
OFFICE                                                 sale up to 50% off, student discount 10%
PRETTY LITTLE THING                    sale up to 50% off, 20% off using code: ALL20, student discount 10%
PUBLIC DESIRE                                  sale up to 85% off, student discount 10%
REISS                                                    sale up to 50% off
SCHUH                                                 sale up to 50% off, student discount 10%
SELFRIDGES                                       winter sale
THE WHITE COMPANY                    sale up to 50% off
VERY                                                    sale up to 50% off
WAREHOUSE                                      sale up to 50% off
WHISTLES                                           sale up to 70% off

0 comments:

Post a Comment